ProSafe Wall Mount Access Point
List Price: $359.00
Our Price: Request a Quote
More pricing below, click here!
Please Note: All Prices are Inclusive of GST
Small form factor access point for in-room wired and wireless access
The WN370 Wall Mount Access Point is designed specifically for in-room coverage for wired and wireless access for small and medium hotels and education dormitories. The WN370 has a sleek, elegant, and compact design that allows the AP to be deployed in an inconspicuous manner and can be installed quickly by non-technical personnel. The WN370 is powered with PoE with 1Gbps uplink and 4 (100 Mbps) Ethernet data ports, plus additional voice port for connectivity to digital phones. The WN370 is centrally managed by an enterprise class wireless controller with automatic RF and power tuning with guest captive portal and comprehensive wireless security.
- Integrated 2.4 GHz 802.11n Wireless Access Points and 4 port Ethernet wall switch
- High performance with throughput up to 300 Mbps
- Reliable RF converge with 802.11n 2x2 MIMO transmit and receive mode
- Sleek, elegant, and compact design for inconspicuous AP placement
- Powered by 802.11af Power over Ethernet (PoE) for flexible deployment and reduces cabling runs.
- Support multiple (8) BSSIDs with VLAN association for additional security
- Comprehensive Wireless Security with WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES
- Advanced Enterprise Security with 802.1X support for RADIUS and Active Directory
- Customizable captive portal and guess access
- Easily mount into standard US and EU single gang wall jack
- Gigabit RJ-45 for uplink Ethernet port
- Additional RJ-45 pass-through connection for voice port for connectivity of digital phones
Small form factor and inconspicuous appearance
The aesthetically pleasing design of the WN370 allows the access point to blend nicely in the hotel room and school dormitories. WN370 provides wired access directly to the users, where the traditional form factor Access Points are normally installed on the ceiling, away from the access of the users that need wired connectivity. The WN370 is installed with easy attachment to the junction box and appears with a nice decorative appearance.
Fast installation and PoE powered
The WN370 can be installed easily and less than 5 minutes. The WN370 ships with mounting brackets and fits into both US and EU standard electric junction boxes. Only 4 screws are needed to reliably install the WN370 to the wall with low protrusion. The WN370 is powered via Power over Ethernet on the 1 Gbps uplink. Simply connect a Ethernet cable between the WN370 and a PoE enabled switch and the WN370 is up and running. There is no separate power cord needed.
Flexible and easy deployment
WN370 can be installed easily and does not need sophisticated skills of engineers. WN370s are generally deployed in room, especially effective in areas where deploying the access points in traditional locations (such as ceiling mounted or hallways of dormitories and hotels) are not feasible. Because the WN370 is designed to provide coverage in a specific room, where the RF containment is more well defined, no extensive site survey is required. Finally, because the WN370 comes with four Ethernet ports, users can plug in multiple wired devices without the requirement to pull additional cables from the access point to the wiring closet, thereby saving both time and money to meet the requirements of multiple Ethernet ports per room.
Centrally managed with complete enterprise features
The WN370 is centrally managed by the WC7600 Wireless Controller. All of the configurations can be centrally configured and stored at the WC7600. Once the WN370 is discovered by the WC7600, it will receive the latest firmware and the updated configuration provided by the WC7600. The WC7600 will automatically and dynamically adjust the RF frequency and the output power of the WN370 to ensure optimal frequency reuse and the best power setting to provide ubiquitous coverage of the intended location. Comprehensive site survey is generally not needed, thereby making the installation and wireless design of WN370 as simple as it gets.
|NETGEAR WN370 Specifications|
|Interfaces and Indicators|
|Operating Relative Humidity||
|Typical Power Consumption||
|802.11n Transmit x Receive||
|Maximum Theoretical Throughput||
|Maximum Transmit Power||
|Minimum RX Sensitivity||
|Deployment options - controller managed||
|Advances Wireless Features||
|Countries Certification (minimum set)||
Download the NETGEAR WN370 Datasheet (PDF).
- All Prices are Inclusive of GST
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.